Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bao Han PBN 100 song

Dear fans,

We wanted to share with you the lyrics to the solo Bao Han will be performing this weekend on Paris By Night 100. This is a brand new song by Bảo Thạch written especially for Paris By Night 100 and Bảo Hân. Maybe the fans attending can learn the lyrics and sing along during the show. Bảo Hân's song is very sentimental, exciting, and truly a celebration of her 18 years on this stage. Her song is very special and has required extra rehearsal time. We cannot wait for you to see it!! This is our gift to Bảo Hân fans everywhere!!

The song is entitled MY SHINING STAR

Ngày xưa nhiều ước mơ
Muốn bay đến mây trời thật cao cùng gió kia
Để đem một ánh sao lẻ loi
Rạng chiếu ánh sáng ngời đôi mắt những ngây thơ

Và rồi khi lớn lên hóa thân thành một ngôi sao của bao người
Đã mang từng lời ca tiếng hát đến bên cuộc đời
Chợt bao nhiêu khó khăn với bao nhọc nhằn chong gai đến bên tôi
Đến bây giờ nhìn lại giấc mơ sao thật xa vời

Và anh đến nhẹ nhàng dịu dàng như gió nồng nàn
Sẻ chia bao buồn vui sầu lo muộn phiền tan đi

Baby, tell me tell me why
Why you come to me when I cry?
And you help me let me fly
Always stand by me

Baby, to have you in my life
It’s the happiness that I find
Like a shining star in the sky
Just like you…for me

No comments:

Post a Comment